Version 1.3.0 update
It's been a bit over a year since I last updated this game. I've been so busy with Delivering Hope that I couldn't look at this project again in a long time.
The other day I received a message from Google Play notifying that I needed to update my game to support Android 13, so I took this opportunity to implement some small fixes in the game.
Changes in this version:
- Updated Aruran, IRyS and Flare to their new models.
- Updated Haato and Nene's oshi marks.
- Added alternate outfits for the Holo ID3 girls and the Uproar! boys.
- Replaced Mumei's "I forgot" line with her more iconic "oh hi!" (I mean, she mentioned it on stream, I had to change it!)
- Replaced Kaela's voice line with her now iconic "get some help". XD
- Lowered the difficulty in Sana's story level. (yes, there was a bit of a difficulty spike there)
- Updated the "not active" talents list with the cutoff date August 2022.
- Voice cards that have been flipped can be clicked again to replay the voice clip.
- Fixed AI bugs. Hopefully the computer won't try to play 3 cards in a row or select invisible cards anymore lol.
- UI adjustments and bugfixes.
At some point in the future (version 1.4.0?) I plan to eventually add the new talents that have debuted. I also plan to update the IRyS character sprite to her 2.0 design but it will take some time.
Online multiplayer? Unlikely to happen... I would have to rewrite the core logic to make it compatible. I'd rather spend the time working on a new game instead. :)
Get Mumei's Memory Juggling
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.